Your time is money — our strengthening method is THE best use of your time.
SuperSlow Zone is a distinctive health and exercise franchise. Busy clients achieve and sustain optimal health and fitness in a 20 minute total body work out, 1 to 2 times a week on state-of-the-art strength training equipment.
Clients are 14 years and older and all levels of fitness and health. They achieve looking and feeling good, weight loss and optimal health and fitness even if they have minor to major health challenges.
Locations are clutter-free, casually elegant “professional services” [not a ‘gym’] providing the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment:
- Thorough pre-consultation
- Appointment only work outs
- State-of-the-art strength training equipment
- Climate controlled and distraction-free to enhance focus
- One client + one Certified SuperSlow Instructor focused on client’s results
- Exercise in what you have on for the day; changing into exercise clothes is optional
- Check-in evaluations with complete progress reports
The prestigious IACET governs our standards of client care and service.
SuperSlow is a high intensity, low-force exercise strengthening protocol (method).
- It best fits the definition of complete exercise by properly and safely building muscle and increasing the resting metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories even while at rest.
- It is beneficial for rehabilitation, bodybuilding, weight loss, and general exercise.
- It has a distinguished 28 year history, as it was invented during a $3.2 million Osteoporosis Study at the University of Florida School of Medicine.