Are you ready to join a franchise that constantly delivers a unique high quality professional exercise and wellness service,which guarantees Maximum Results in Minimum Time, to a huge underserved population? If so, you only need to engage our Six-Step Mutual Evaluation Process.
- Step 1: Opportunity Analysis - Review our franchise website and request our virtual brochure.
- Step 2: Initial Call /Meeting - The Director of Franchise Development will contact you to discuss your goals and answer any questions you might have about our franchise opportunity. We will ask you to complete our confidential Request For Consideration form (RFC); an instrument designed to help us learn more about you.
- Step 3: Request for Consideration - After receiving your completed Request for Consideration form, we will arrange a second call with our Director of Franchise Development to review your RFC and answer any further questions you may have. You will now receive a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which provides more details about our business, franchise systems and investment levels.
- Step 4: Webinar with our CEO - We will schedule a webinar for you to meet our Founder and CEO where you will learn more about SSZ’s corporate history and culture, the fitness industry, training and support programs.
- Step 5: Validation Call & Studio Visit - We will ask you to contact our franchisees directly to speak with them about SSZ’s franchise program, and their experiences within the SuperSlow Zone® franchise system. We will also schedule a meeting at one of our studio locations for you to experience SuperSlow Zone® as one of our clients. This onsite visit may include a face to face meeting with our Founder and CEO.
- Step 6: Award the Franchise - As we conclude step 5, we should both know if SuperSlow Zone® is “the right opportunity for you” and that “you are right for SuperSlow Zone®“. With this mutual agreement you will receive our Franchise Agreement awarding you your franchise. Welcome aboard!