When you first enter the SuperSlow Zone® studio you get a feeling of relaxation and comfort in this clean clutter-free space.
You are guided to the Consultation room for privacy to hold your Initial Consultation and Sample Work Out. During this, your SSZ professional listens and learns about you, as the foundation for your experience with SSZ, and you try a Sample Work Out. From this, we learn if we are a good fit.
In the training room, the medical-grade strength training equipment is placed to maximize your total-bodywork out. Proper ventilation, no noise, no distractions, such as, mirrors etc. A temperature of 68 degrees facilitates the ideal experience for your semi-private appointment with your Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor. You are in and out in about 20 minutes.
SuperSlow Zone® studios [not ‘gym’] provide the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment:
- Thorough pre-consultation
- Semi-private and by appointment only
- Medical-grade, state-of-the-art strength training equipment
- Climate controlled and distraction-free to enhance focus
- One client + one Certified SuperSlow Instructor focused on client’s results
- Exercise in what you have on for the day; changing into exercise clothes is optional
- Check-in evaluations with complete progress reports