20 Minutes – Twice a Week
- Save time – In and Out in 20 Minutes
- Proven Fast Results For Increased Fitness & Health
- Top-of- the-Line Medical Grade Equipment
- Precise Results-Tracking Technology
- Individualized, One-on-One Workout with a Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor, At Lower Cost Than An Average Personal Trainer
- An Accredited, Safe Strength Training Protocol Based on Medical Research
SuperSlow Zone Continuing Education and Compliance, LLC, a department of SuperSlow Zone, LLC , has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (www.iacet.org).
Prestigious International IACET Accreditation
The SuperSlow Zone® is accredited by the prestigious IACET. IACET also accredits the American Physical Therapy Association, National Institute of Health, Centers for Disease Control and, Duke University Medical Center, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Corporate University, GE Healthcare and many others. SSZ achieved and maintains this accreditation to ensure the highest standards for out certification and continuing education and service and care for our clients.
Personal Trainer in Sarasota
We are in tune with the very active and vibrant life you are living so the essence of what SuperSlow Zone Sarasota offers is a convenient path to fitness that complements your busy life. The heart of our service is a safe, results-focused, full body workout that is guided by a highly professional, accredited, certified personal trainer. Exercise enthusiasts can achieve and sustain better results in less time and clients who want to “get going again” or “take the first step”..can do just that in our quietly elegant environment. We follow through with encouragement, metrics tracking and periodic reevaluations. Each client has asked “is this right for me or how can I really achieve results in just 20 minutes once or twice a week?”. To find out is simple. Call or email us to learn more – that’s how convenient it is.
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved Cardiovascular Fitness and Overall Health
- Greater Muscle Strength
- Increased Metabolism
- Greater Endurance, Stamina and Energy
- Improved Muscle Tone and Body Shape
- Optimum Fat loss While Maintaining Muscle
- Stronger Bones
- Improved Glucose Metabolism
- Improved Insulin Sensitivity
- Reduced Resting Blood Pressure
- Reduced Low Back Pain
- Reduced Arthritic Pain
A Typical SuperSlow Zone® Experience
Your appointment in our clutter-free, casually elegant studio.
- Professional service [not a gym]
- Climate controlled, distraction-free and no annoyances
- Exercise in what you have on for the day
SuperSlow Zone® personal strength training.
- Professional coaching by an Accredited, Certified Instructor
- Consistent attentive and encouraging feedback
- Exercise on five-to-seven medical-grade machines
Depart sweat-free, feeling great in 20 minutes.
- Using precise results-tracking technology…
- Ongoing feedback on progress towards your goals
SSZ Sarasota Success Stories
A Good Workout in just 20 Minutes...
I was so filled with doubt when I began the SuperSlow program in 2008.... Read more
Dale N., age 60+ vacation rentals
More Results in Less Time
It’s been about 20 years since exercising on a supervised gym program. Until starting at SuperSlow,... Read more
Walter B. – age 78, retired
SSZ has been extremely helpful in my dancing
I've been going to this place practically since it opened and I can recommend it enthusiastically and without reservation... . Read more
- Michelle P. - 40's, Artist, Competitive Dancer
SSZ Increased my Bone Density
I have had declining bone density for my previous 4 yearly scans before starting SuperSlow workouts in June 2006..... Read more
Cheryl Ann B. – age 59, Entrepreneur
SuperSlow Zone® Sarasota Proud Member of
Get a Free Consultation and Sample Workout
Call us today :
SuperSlow Zone® has received worldwide acclaim as the model program for definitive strength enhancement.
Manager & Certified Level III SuperSlow Zone® Instructor & Certified Health Coach