20 Minutes – Twice a Week
Toned and Healthy Body
- Save time – In and Out in 20 Minutes
- Proven Fast Results For Increased Fitness & Health
- Top-of- the-Line Medical Grade Equipment
- Precise Results-Tracking Technology
- Individualized, One-on-One Workout with a Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor, at a Cost that Is Less Than an Average Personal Trainer
- An Accredited, Safe Strength Training Protocol Based on Medical Research
Personal Trainer in Sugar Land
In tune with the undeniable character and flourishing economic growth of the Sugar Land area, a convenient path to fitness that complements your very busy life is the essence of what SSZ Sugar Land offers. The heart of our service is a safe, results-focused, full body workout that is guided by a highly professional, accredited, certified personal trainer. Exercise enthusiasts can achieve and sustain better results in less time and clients who want to “get going again” or “take the first step”…do just that in our quietly elegant environment. We follow through with encouragement, metrics tracking and periodic revaluations. Each client has asked “is this right for me?”. To find out is simple. Call or email us to learn more – that’s how convenient it is. SuperSlow Zone Sugar Land is located on the feeder road of US 59 at Hwy 6 so access is convenient and easy.
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved Cardiovascular Fitness and Overall Health
- Greater Muscle Strength
- Increased Metabolism
- Greater Endurance, Stamina and Energy
- Improved Muscle Tone and Body Shape
- Optimum Fat loss While Maintaining Muscle
- Stronger Bones
- Improved Glucose Metabolism
- Improved Insulin Sensitivity
- Reduced Resting Blood Pressure
- Reduced Low Back Pain
- Reduced Arthritic Pain
A Typical SuperSlow Zone® Experience
Your appointment in our clutter-free, casually elegant studio.
- Professional service [not a gym]
- Climate controlled, distraction-free and no annoyances
- Exercise in what you have on for the day
SuperSlow Zone® personal strength training.
- Professional coaching by an Accredited, Certified Instructor
- Consistent attentive and encouraging feedback
- Exercise on five-to-seven medical-grade machines
Depart sweat-free, feeling great in 20 minutes.
- Using precise results-tracking technology…
- Ongoing feedback on progress towards your goals
SSZ National Success Stories
Enhanced Performance From 15 Years of SuperSlow Zone®
I have been practicing SuperSlow Zone® for over 15 years . There have been a few times that my workout schedule has been interrupted due to relocation.I definitely feel and see the.... Read more
George S. – Age 51, Designer
Pain-Free, Strong Back, No Chronic Discomfort – Strong, Healthy & Vital!
Shockingly enough, I've been coming to SuperSlow Zone® for a little over five years. Five years! I, who dislike exercise and who have avoided it like the plague, have been consistently showing up.... Read more
Roia R. – Age 46, Music Therapist
Hate To Exercise – Muscle & Strength Worth Every Minute For 5+ Year
I have always wanted to try a personal trainer but was either too lazy or too embarrassed to figure out how to get one at the local "Y" or the local gym.... Read more
Sandra G. – Age 55+ , Career Transition Consultant
Gotta Love It! Lots of Energy & Strong Back – No Problem!
I've been at SuperSlow Zone® for 2 years now . Since I started, I've noticed that I have improved posture, more energy and endurance in my day-to-day activities .. Read more
Janine K. – Age 44, Teacher
SuperSlow Zone® Sugar Land Proud Member of
SuperSlow Zone® has received worldwide acclaim as the model program for definitive strength enhancement.